Cinder Bank, Dudley
G&T Properties are delighted to offer this Well-Established Barbers Business Which has been Operating for 16 Years. Located on a BUSY Main Road With a Mass of PASSING Trade This Business Would Make a Great Investment Offering a Loyal Client Base but Also a Chance to EXPAND. Call Today to Arrange Your Viewing.
The Property Comprises:
* LOCATED on a BUSY Main Road With a MASS Of PASSING TRADE. With Floor to Ceiling GLASS WINDOW & DOOR Ensuring a BRIGHT, AIRY and WELCOMING Entrance,
* LARGE Shop Area With TILED FLOOR and IMMACULATELY PRESENTED With Feature RECEPTION DESK, Seating Area for Waiting Clients and Hairdressing Area,
* PRIVATE Rear Office & Kitchen,
* Toilet Facilities,
* LARGE, IMMACULATE & MODERN Shop With Potential To Split the Shop into Separate Areas/Rooms or Rent Chairs If Desired,
The Business Comprises:
* WELL Established Barbers Operating For 16 Years
* Loyal Client Base Built up Over This Time
* All Fixtures and Fittings to be Included in the Sale
* Long Lease Available
* The Only Reason for sale is due to Retirement.
* It is our Understanding That the Premises Qualify for Small Business Rates Relief
* Competitive Running Costs
*** DO YOU HAVE A PROPERTY TO SELL? ***
** Call today on 01384 261 997 for your FREE Valuation! **
We will sell your home for a FIXED FEE of only £800!
Why pay more for the same buyer???
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective purchaser. Any internal photographs are intended as a guide only and it should not be assumed that any of the furniture/fittings are included in any sale. Where shown, details of lease, ground rent and service charge are provided by the vendor and their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, as the information may not have been verified and further checks should be made either through your solicitor/conveyance. Where appliances, including central heating, are mentioned, it cannot be assumed that they are in working order, as they have not been tested. Please also note that wiring, plumbing and drains have not been checked.