The Fat Cat, Market Street, Kingswinford
VIRTUAL WALK THROUGH & PHYSICAL VIEWINGS AVAILABLE
G&T Properties are delighted to offer this POPULAR and WELL ESTABLISHED Sandwich Bar Being Offered For Sale With All FIXTURES & FITTINGS. Conveniently Located in a BUSY HIGH STREET Location and Comprising PARKING to the Rear, WELCOMING Shop, KITCHEN, STORE ROOM and WC. This READY MADE Business has Seen INCREASING PROFITS and TURNOVER Year on Year and Comes With Further OPPORTUNITY to Increase Further so Call Today and Don’t Miss This UNIQUE Opportunity to Purchase.
The Property Comprises:
* WELCOMING Shop Area Housing SERVING COUNTER and Display Fridges,
* FULLY FITTED Kitchen Facilities,
* Handy STORE ROOM,
* Side STORE ROOM/OFFICE
* Front & Side Access
- FLEXIBLE LEASE OPTIONS AVAILABLE
- POTENTIAL to add Delivery Portal Service Such as JUST EAT to Increase Turnover & Profits,
- WELL ESTABLISHED With INCREASING Profits & Turnover Year on Year
- POTENTIAL to Increase PROFITS & Turnover By Opening Longer and More Days (Currently
Closed on a Wednesday and Currently Operating 09:15am Till 13:45pm)
- It is our Understanding That The Property has Been a Sandwich Bar for Over 30 Years
- FULLY ADAPTED For COVID 19
- Card Machine Facilities
- GENUINE REASON For Sale Being RETIREMENT and RE-LOCATION
- We Believe Business Rates Are Exempt Due to Small Business Rates Relief,
Viewing Essential to FULLY APPRECIATE!
*** DO YOU HAVE A PROPERTY TO SELL? ***
** Call today on 01384 261 997 for your FREE Valuation! **
We will sell your home for a FIXED FEE of only £800!
Why pay more for the same buyer???
- A MASS OF PASSING TRADE
- Kitchen & Toilet Facilities
- Off-street parking
- WELL ESTABLISHED BUSINESS
- BUSY HIGH STREET LOCATION
- POTENTIAL TO INCREASE BUSINESS TURNOVER & PROFITS
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective purchaser. Any internal photographs are intended as a guide only and it should not be assumed that any of the furniture/fittings are included in any sale. Where shown, details of lease, ground rent and service charge are provided by the vendor and their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, as the information may not have been verified and further checks should be made either through your solicitor/conveyance. Where appliances, including central heating, are mentioned, it cannot be assumed that they are in working order, as they have not been tested. Please also note that wiring, plumbing and drains have not been checked.