Marine Crescent, Stourbridge
4 bedroom detached house for sale
VIDEO TOUR & VIRTUAL WALK THROUGH AVAILABLE.
G&T Properties are Delighted to Offer This STUNNING and WELL PROPORTIONED 3 Storey 4 Bed DETACHED Property Offering a MODERN & ELEGANT Family Home Complete with OPEN PLAN Kitchen/Diner, IMMACULATE Living Room , STYLISH Bathroom, MASTER EN SUITE, CONSERVATORY, HOME OFFICE, LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN, GARAGE and DRIVEWAY. Located in a QUIET, SOUGH AFTER Area with an Abundance of QUALITY Local Schools, Close to all Local Amenities and EXCELLENT Transport Links, and With a MASS OF CURB APPEAL This Property is not to be Missed. Early Viewings are Recommenced for This IMMACULATE Property so Call Today.
The Property Comprises:
* ATTRACTIVE Front Appearance as you Approach With SAGE GREEN Front Door, CANOPY and SHRUBBERY Ensuring a MASS OF CURB APPEAL and Complete With DRIVEWAY Offering AMPLE OFF STREET PARKING,
* WELCOMING Entrance Hall Featuring SOLID OAK Flooring and TRENDY Wall Cladding Complete With DOWNSTAIRS WC,
* INTEGRATED GARAGE Accessible From Hallway and Doubling up as a UTILITY ROOM,
* OPEN PLAN Kitchen/Dining Room With SOLID OAK Flooring, MODERN Kitchen Featuring INTEGRATED Dishwasher/Double Oven/5 Burner Hob, CHIMNEY Style Extractor, TILED Splashbacks, SPACE SAVER Corner Units and Water Supply to American Fridge Freezer Complete With DUAL Windows FLOODING the Area With NATURAL DAYLIGHT,
* WELL PROPORTIONED Fourth Bedroom Currently Used as a STUDY,
* IMMACULATLEY PRESENTED and SPACIOUS Living Room Featuring SOLID OAK Flooring, Real Flame Gas Fire and PATIO DOORS into Conservatory,
* BRIGHT & AIRY Conservatory With TILED FLOOR and FRENCH DOORS onto Rear Garden,
* SOUTH FACING, LOW MAINTENANCE and PRIVATE Rear Garden With PATIO Area, DECKING and Lawn. The Perfect Space for Entertaining and Relaxing,
* SIZEABLE Summerhouse Currently Used as a HOME OFFICE and Featuring Floor to Ceiling Windows and Complete With Electric and Internet Supply. A Great Multifunctional Space With a Mass of Different Uses Such as SNUG/MAN CAVE/GYM/BAR/HOME OFFICE etc,
* HUGE Double Master Bedroom With STYLISH EN SUITE Featuring OVERSIZED WALK IN SHOWER, FLOATING Basin & VANITY, CHROME TOWEL RAIL, WATERFALL Taps and TILED Floor to Ceiling,
* ELEGANTLY Presented LARGE DOUBLE Second Bedroom With BUILT IN WARDROBE,
* WELL PRESENTED SPACIOUS DOUBLE Third Bedroom Featuring GREY Décor and Complete With BUILT IN STORAGE,
* STUNNING Family Bathroom With P SHAPED Bath, WATERFALL SHOWER, White VANITY UNIT, CHROME Towel Rail and TILED Floor to Ceiling,
- Part Boarded Loft With Ladder Access,
- CANAL SIDE WALKS
- QUIET Location In A DESIRABLE AREA
- POTENTIAL TO EXTEND (if desired)
- Airing Cupboard in Bathroom
- Side Access
- DG Windows Approx. 4 Years Old
- TV Master Control for Bedrooms,
- Outside Tap
Viewing Essential to FULLY APPRECIATE!
*** DO YOU HAVE A PROPERTY TO SELL? ***
** Call today on 01384 261 997 for your FREE Valuation! **
We will sell your home for a FIXED FEE of only £800!
Why pay more for the same buyer???
- 3 Storey
- Double Glazing
- Downstairs WC
- French Doors
- GARAGE & UTILITY
- Gas CH
- HIGHLY DESIRABLE LOCATION
- Home Office/Snug/Workshop/Summerhouse/Man Cave
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED
- LOCAL COUNTRYSIDE & CANAL Walks
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINER
- PHYSICAL VIEWINGS AVAILABLE
- QUALITY Local Schools
- STYLISH Bathroom
- VIDEO TOUR & VIRTUAL WALK THROUGH AVAILABLE.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective purchaser. Any internal photographs are intended as a guide only and it should not be assumed that any of the furniture/fittings are included in any sale. Where shown, details of lease, ground rent and service charge are provided by the vendor and their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, as the information may not have been verified and further checks should be made either through your solicitor/conveyance. Where appliances, including central heating, are mentioned, it cannot be assumed that they are in working order, as they have not been tested. Please also note that wiring, plumbing and drains have not been checked.