Cot Lane, Kingswinford
4 bedroom detached house for sale
G&T Properties are Delighted to Offer This ATTRACTIVE, EXTENDED, EXPENSIVELY IMPROVED 4 Bed BAY FRONTED, DETACHED Family Home. With DRIVEWAY, GARAGE, OPEN PLAN DAY ROOM, UTILITY, And LARGE PRIVATE Rear Garden. In Walking Distance To An Abundance of QUALITY Primary and Secondary Schools and EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS, With Only a 10 Minute Drive To Stourbridge Junction Train Station. This Attractive Property Offers a Perfect Family Home so CALL TODAY to Arrange Your Viewing.
This property briefly compromises of:
* LARGE DRIVEWAY Offering Ample Off-Street Parking, For Up To 4 Cars and Complete With BAY FRONTED Appearance Ensuring a Mass of CURB APPEAL as you Approach,
* WELCOMING SPACIOUS Hallway
* IMMACULATELY Presented, Living Room With FEATURE Fireplace, And Large Bay Window Flooding The Room With Natural Light
* OPEN PLAN DAY ROOM, With Kitchen/Living/Dining Area, With French Doors and Velux Windows, Flooding the Room With Natural Light, Giving A Bright And Airy Feel. A Perfect Space For Entertaining,
* STYLISH, WHITE Gloss Kitchen With BREAKFAST BAR and INTEGRATED Oven/Hob/Extractor, DISHWASHER, And Spot Lights
* IMMACULATE Lounge Area, Overlooking The Rear Garden Through French Doors, Velux Windows, And Designer Radiator.
* DESIRABLE UTILITY ROOM Accessible From Kitchen And Gives Access To Garage And Rear Garden.
* Downstairs WC and Shower Room, With Modern Suite And Chrome Towel Rail.
* MODERN Family Bathroom, With White Suite With P-Shaped Bath, Mixer Shoer Tiled Floor To Ceiling And Designer Town Rail.
* LARGE, IMMACULATELY PRESENTED Master Bedroom
* DOUBLE Second Bedroom With BUILT IN Wardrobes And IMMACULATELY PRESENTED
* DOUBLE IMMACULATELY PRESENTED Third Bedroom
* WELL PROPORTIONED IMMACULATELY PRESENTED Fourth Bedroom,
* LARGE, PRIVATE Rear Garden With, LAWN, And Patio AREA Ensuring a PRIVATE ESCAPE to Relax.
* Garage, Perfect For Storage/Workspace
- REFURBISHED THROUGHOUT
- EXPENSIVELY IMPROVED
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED
- IN WALKING DISTANCE TO AN ABUNDANCE OF QUALITY PRIMARY AND SECONDARY SCHOOLS
- EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS
- 10 MINUTE DRIVE TO STOURBRIDGE JUNCTION TRAIN STATION
- IDEAL BOILER
CALL TODAY TO ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING AND MAKE THIS YOUR FOREVER FAMILY HOME!
*** DO YOU HAVE A PROPERTY TO SELL? ***
** Call today on 01384 261 997 for your FREE Valuation! **
We will sell your home for a FIXED FEE of only £800!
Why pay more for the same buyer???
- BAY FRONTED
- Excellent Transport Links
- EXPENSIVELY IMPROVED
- French Doors
- HIGHLY DESIRABLE LOCATION
- Walking Distance To Kingswinford High Street
- WALKING DISTANCE to QUALITY Local Schools
- OPEN PLAN DAY ROOM, With Kitchen/Living/Dining Area
- Velux Windows
- REFURBISHED THROUGHOUT- To A VERY HIGH STANDARD
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective purchaser. Any internal photographs are intended as a guide only and it should not be assumed that any of the furniture/fittings are included in any sale. Where shown, details of lease, ground rent and service charge are provided by the vendor and their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, as the information may not have been verified and further checks should be made either through your solicitor/conveyance. Where appliances, including central heating, are mentioned, it cannot be assumed that they are in working order, as they have not been tested. Please also note that wiring, plumbing and drains have not been checked.