Wendover Road, Rowley Regis
Offers Over £300,000
4 bedroom detached house for sale
G&T Properties are Delighted to Offer This ATTRACTIVE, Bay Fronted, 4 Bed DETACHED Family Home, Situated On A Large Plot, With Potential To EXTEND. Property Compromised With DRIVEWAY, 2 RECEPTION ROOMS, GARAGE, Downstairs WC and EN-SUITE, LARGE PRIVATE Rear Garden, An abundance of QUALITY Primary and Secondary Schools and EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS, With A 9 Minute Drive To Old Hill Train Station. This Property Offers a Perfect Family Home so CALL TODAY to Arrange Your Viewing.
This property briefly compromises of:
* ATTRACTIVE Appearance, With Bay Window, Lawn Area And Large Driveway Ensuring a Mass of CURB APPEAL as you Approach, And Ample Off-Street Parking
* WELCOMING Hallway
* IMMACULATE Living Room, With BAY WINDOW, That Floods the Room With Natural Light And Feature Fire, With Gas Connection
* WELL PRESENTED Dining Room and FRENCH DOORS Onto Rear Garden,
* Country Style Kitchen With Integrated Oven/Hob/Extractor, Tiled Floor And Solid Wooden Exterior Door
* Desirable Downstairs WC
* SIZABLE, PRIVATE, Rear Garden With, Veranda, Large Shed Which Houses Lazy Spa (Negotiable), Pond With Koi Carp And Gravelled Patio. The Perfect Place To Relax And Unwind Or Entertain.
* TRADITIONAL White Bathroom With Oversized Walk-In Shower, Chrome Towel Rail And Tiled Floor To ceiling
* IMMACULATELY PRESENTED LARGE Master Bedroom, With Floor To Ceiling Built-In Wardrobes, En-Suite Peach Suite With Walk In Mixer Shower
* SPACIOUS DOUBLE 2nd Bedroom, With Neutral décor
* DOUBLE 3rd Bedroom
* Well-Proportioned 4th Bedroom
* Airing cupboard on the landing
* BAY FRONTED
* Ideal Boiler
* One owner from new
* QUALITY Primary and Secondary Schools
* Loft, Insulated, And Ladder Access
* Outside Light
* Large plot with potential to extend
* 9 Minute Drive To Old Hill Train Station
CALL TODAY TO ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING AND MAKE THIS YOUR FOREVER FAMILY HOME!
*** DO YOU HAVE A PROPERTY TO SELL? ***
** Call today on 01384 261 997 for your FREE Valuation! **
We will sell your home for a FIXED FEE of only £800!
Why pay more for the same buyer???
- BAY FRONTED
- Built In Wardrobes
- Country Style Kitchen
- Downstairs WC
- Ensuite Shower
- Excellent Transport Links
- HIGHLY DESIRABLE LOCATION
- LARGE PLOT - Potential To EXTEND
- POTENTIAL TO EXTEND
- PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
- Walk-In Shower
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective purchaser. Any internal photographs are intended as a guide only and it should not be assumed that any of the furniture/fittings are included in any sale. Where shown, details of lease, ground rent and service charge are provided by the vendor and their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, as the information may not have been verified and further checks should be made either through your solicitor/conveyance. Where appliances, including central heating, are mentioned, it cannot be assumed that they are in working order, as they have not been tested. Please also note that wiring, plumbing and drains have not been checked.