Fairmile Road, Halesowen
4 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
G&T Properties are Delighted to Offer This ATTRACTIVE, EXTENDED, 4 Bed Property Complete with Downstairs Bedroom With WC, Conservatory, Modern Kitchen and DRIVEWAY. Located in a DESIRABLE Area With an Abundance of QUALITY Local Schools, Close to all Local Amenities and EXCELLENT Transport Links, Only A 5 Minute Drive To Old Hill Train Station. Complete with a MASS OF CURB APPEAL This Property is not to be missed. Early Viewings are Recommenced for This IMMACULATE Property so Call Today.
The Property Comprises:
* ATTRACTIVE Appearance and LARGE DRIVEWAY Ensuring a MASS OF CURB APPEAL and AMPLE OFF-STREET PARKING,
* WELCOMING PORCH Leading into Bright & Airy Hallway Featuring Cloakroom Facilities
* IMMACULATELY PRESENTED Living Room With Patio Doors Leading Into Conservatory, Flooding the Room With NATURAL DAYLIGHT,
* MODERN Kitchen/Diner Over Looking Rear Garden Featuring INTEGRATED Oven/Hob/Extractor/Microwave/Freezer, Plinth LIGHTS, Tiled Splash Backs, Utility Cupboard, Chrome Spotlights, And Access To Conservatory
* Desirable Conservatory, With French Doors Onto Rear Garden, Ideal For A Play Room Or Home Office
* Desirable Downstairs Bedroom With Built In Storage And PRIVATE WC
*PRIVATE, QUIET, LOW MAINTENANCE Rear Garden, With Patio And Lawned Area. A Great PRIVATE Space to Relax And Enjoy Those Sunny Days,
* TRADITIONAL Family Bathroom, With TILED Floor Featuring, Oversized Chrome Towel Rail And Shower Over Bath
* IMMACULATELY PRESENTED LARGE DOUBLE Master Bedroom With Fitted Wardrobes
* IMMACULATELY PRESENTED LARGE DOUBLE Second Bedroom
* SPACIOUS IMMACULATELY PRESENTED DOUBLE Third Bedroom
- EXTERNAL LIGHTS
- Outside Tap
- Airing Cupboard
- Valliant Boiler
- Fitted Blinds In Bedrooms
- Loft Boarded
- A 5 Minute Drive To Old Hill Train Station
Viewing Essential to FULLY APPRECIATE!
*** DO YOU HAVE A PROPERTY TO SELL? ***
** Call today on 01384 261 997 for your FREE Valuation! **
We will sell your home for a FIXED FEE of only £800!
Why pay more for the same buyer???
- Excellent Transport Links
- French Doors
- HIGHLY DESIRABLE LOCATION
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED
- MODERN Kitchen/Diner
- PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
- QUALITY Local Schools
- TRADITIONAL Bathroom
- Downstairs Bedroom With Private WC
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective purchaser. Any internal photographs are intended as a guide only and it should not be assumed that any of the furniture/fittings are included in any sale. Where shown, details of lease, ground rent and service charge are provided by the vendor and their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, as the information may not have been verified and further checks should be made either through your solicitor/conveyance. Where appliances, including central heating, are mentioned, it cannot be assumed that they are in working order, as they have not been tested. Please also note that wiring, plumbing and drains have not been checked.