Bisell Way, Brierley Hill
1 bedroom flat for sale
G&T Properties are delighted to offer this Deceptively Spacious, Ground Floor 1 bed Flat, Being Sold with 25% SHARED OWNERSHIP. Located in a QUIET, HIGHLY DESIRABLE location with EXCELLENT TRANSPORT Links, With only a 3 Minute Drive To Lye Train Station and In Walking Distance To All Local Amenities. This Is A Great Opportunity So Call Today To Arrange Your Viewing.
The property compromises:
* Well Maintained Communal grounds Offering Ample Curb appeal, With communal Parking And Outside Storage.
* Welcoming Hallway
* Good Size Living Room with Room For A Small Dining table
* White Kitchen complete with INTEGRATED Oven & Hob And Tiled Splashbacks
* Bathroom complete with WALK-IN Shower, Airing Cupboard and Tiled floor To Ceiling
* GENEROUSLY SIZED, LARGE DOUBLE Master Bedroom, With Built-in Wardrobes
- SHARED OWNERSHIP OF 25% (Service charge & ground rent & rent on 75% £248.55 per month)
- Airing Cupboard
- QUIET Location
- Current lease of 59 years
- Loft space (over hallway)
- Electric storage heaters
- Ground Floor
Call today to arrange your viewing!
*** DO YOU HAVE A PROPERTY TO SELL? ***
** Call today on 01384 261 997 for your FREE Valuation! **
We will sell your home for a FIXED FEE of only £800!
Why pay more for the same buyer???
Tenure: Leasehold (59 years)
- Built In Wardrobes
- Excellent Transport Links
- GROUND FLOOR
- Quiet, Highly Desirable Location
- WELL KEPT Communal Grounds
- Communal Parking
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective purchaser. Any internal photographs are intended as a guide only and it should not be assumed that any of the furniture/fittings are included in any sale. Where shown, details of lease, ground rent and service charge are provided by the vendor and their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, as the information may not have been verified and further checks should be made either through your solicitor/conveyance. Where appliances, including central heating, are mentioned, it cannot be assumed that they are in working order, as they have not been tested. Please also note that wiring, plumbing and drains have not been checked.