Lutley Mill Road, Halesowen
4 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
G&T Properties are delighted to offer this EXTENDED, IMMACULATELY PRESENTED and EXPENSIVELY IMPROVED 4 Bed Property offering a MODERN & SPACIOUS Home Completed to a VERY HIGH STANDARD Comprising 4 Double Bedrooms, 2 Reception Rooms, 3 Bathrooms, Snug/Home Office, Utility, Garage & PRIVATE Rear Garden. Located in a QUIET, Popular Residential Area With An Abundance Of QUALITY Local Schools, Close To All Local Amenities And EXCELLENT Transport Links, With Only A 6 Minute Drive To Cradley Heath Train Station. This Property Is Not To Be Missed. Early Viewings Are Recommenced For This IMMACULATE Property So Call Today.
The property compromises:
* Attractive Traditional Appearance, With Lawn And Large Driveway Offering Ample Off-Street Parking And Masses Of Curb Appeal.
* Welcoming Hallway With Cloakroom
* Spacious Living Room with French Doors Onto The Rear Garden, Which Floods The Room With Natural Light.
* Immaculate Dining Room, Which Is Connected By an Archway To The Living Room.
* Modern Kitchen, With Cream Kitchen Units, Quartz Worktops And Upstands, Completed With Integrated Fridge Freezer, Rangemaster, Chimney Hood, And Tiled Floor.
* Desirable Snug Room, Would Be Perfect For A Home Office.
* Desirable Utility Room Which Also Gives Access To The Garage.
* Downstairs WC
* STUNNING Family Bathroom With Corner Bath, Separate WALK-IN SHOWER, And Tiled Walls.
* Separate Shower Room With Large Walk In Shower
* LARGE WELL PRESENTED DOUBLE Master Bedroom,
* SPACIOUS Double Second Bedroom
* WELL PRESENTED DOUBLE 3rd Bedroom
* DOUBLE IMMACULATELY PRESENTED 4th Bedroom
* LOW MAINTENANCE, South East Facing, PRIVATE Rear Garden, With Patio, Lawn And Decking Area. Perfect For Relaxing And Enjoying The Sunshine.
* Garage With Front And Internal Access.
- Deceptively spacious
- Z landing
- Loft – ladder access and partially boarded
- Outside tap
- Outside light
- Every room has sky/virgin connections
- A 6 Minute Drive To Cradley Heath Train Station
- Excellent Transport Links, QUALITY Local Schools and Close to all Amenities,
Viewing Essential to FULLY APPRECIATE This Perfect Family Home!
*** DO YOU HAVE A PROPERTY TO SELL? ***
** Call today on 01384 261 997 for your FREE Valuation! **
We will sell your home for a FIXED FEE of only £800!
Why pay more for the same buyer???
- 2 Reception Rooms
- 4 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- Downstairs WC
- Excellent Transport Links
- HOME OFFICE
- HUGE DRIVEWAY
- QUALITY Local Schools
- Quiet, Highly Desirable Location
- Utility Room
- WELL PROPORTIONED & SPACIOUS HOME
- Shower Room And Separate Family Bathroom
- South-East Facing Rear Garden
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective purchaser. Any internal photographs are intended as a guide only and it should not be assumed that any of the furniture/fittings are included in any sale. Where shown, details of lease, ground rent and service charge are provided by the vendor and their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, as the information may not have been verified and further checks should be made either through your solicitor/conveyance. Where appliances, including central heating, are mentioned, it cannot be assumed that they are in working order, as they have not been tested. Please also note that wiring, plumbing and drains have not been checked.