Halesowen Road, Cradley Heath
2 bedroom terraced house to rent
G&T Properties Are Delighted To Offer This SPACIOUS, BAY FRONTED 2-Bed Property Complete With, 2 Double Bedrooms, En-Suite, Downstairs WC, Allocated parking, And South Facing Rear Garden. Located In A HIGHLY DESIRABLE Residential Location Close To All Local Amenities, An Abundance Of QUALITY LOCAL SCHOOLS, And EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS, With Only An 5 Minute Drive To Old Hill Train Station. We Advise Viewing Early To Avoid Disappointment.
The property compromises of:
* Attractive Bay Fronted Appearance With Porch, And Allocated Parking
* IMMACULATELY PRESENTED Living Room, With Bay Window And Feature Gas Fire
* Stylish Kitchen/Diner with White KITCHEN UNITS, Tiled Splashbacks, And Integrated Oven/Hob/Extractor
* Private SOUTH FACING Rear Garden with Patio and Lawned Area.
* Desirable Downstairs WC
* Double MASTER Bedroom, With Built In Floor To Ceiling Wardrobes, Airing Cupboard, And En-Suite
* Desirable En-Suite, With Electric Walk In Shower
* Double Second Bedroom, Immaculately Presented
* Traditional Family Bathroom with Bath And Tiled Splash Backs
- Bay Fronted
- Rear Access For Bins
- 5 Minute Drive To Old Hill Train Station
- Allocated parking, plus visitor parking
Call today to arrange your viewing!
*** LANDLORDS ***
DO YOU HAVE A PROPERTY TO RENT OUT?
CALL TODAY TO FIND OUT ABOUT OUR FREE TENANT FINDING SERVICE
01384 261 997
- WHITE SUITE Family Bathroom
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Bay Fronted
- Downstairs WC
- Ensuite Shower
- EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS
- HIGHLY DESIRABLE Residential Estate
- MASTER EN SUITE
- MODERN Kitchen/Diner
- QUALITY LOCAL SCHOOLS
- Quiet Location
- SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME
- SPACIOUS Front Reception Room with BAY WINDOW
- Private SOUTH FACING Rear Garden
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective tenant.