Brandon Way, Brierley Hill
3 bedroom detached house for sale
G&T Properties Are Delighted To Offer This TRADITIONAL, SPACIOUS 3 Bed DETACHED Property Offering A Mass Of HUGE POTENTIAL To PUT YOUR OWN STAMP ON. With DRIVEWAY, DETACHED GARAGE, OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/DINER & PRIVATE Rear Garden. Located In A QUIET CUL- DE- SAC Location, Close To All Local Amenities, Quality Local Schools And Only A 5 Minute Drive To Stourbridge Train Station. This Little Gem Of A Property Is Not To Be Missed So Call Today To Arrange A Viewing.
The Property compromises:
* Attractive Appearance Ensuring a MASS OF CURB APPEAL Complete with DRIVEWAY Offering AMPLE OFF STREET PARKING and 1 Detached Garage, And 1 Connected Garage.
* WELCOMING, SPACIOUS Entrance Hall, With Under Stairs Storage With Light
* Large Open Plan Living/Dining Room with and Feature Fireplace And Patio Doors Leading To The Rear Garden, Which Floods the Room with NATURAL DAYLIGHT,
* Generously Sized Kitchen With Integrated Double Oven/Induction Hob/Fridge, Tiled Splashbacks, And Overlooking Rear Garden,
* PRIVATE, L-Shaped Rear Garden with Pond, PATIO, And Lawned Area Ensuring a PRIVATE ESCAPE to Relax and Unwind,
* TRADITIONAL, Good Sized Bathroom, With Airing Cupboard, Bath And Separate Walk In Shower
* LARGE DOUBLE Master Bedroom
* SPACIOUS DOUBLE Second Bedroom,
* WELL PROPORTIONED Third Bedroom,
* Attached Garage, With Lights And Electric, Perfect For A Utility Room.
* DETACHED L-Shape Garage/Workshop With Potential to Convert into an ANNEX or even Development into Separate Dwelling,
- CHAIN FREE
- HUGE POTENTIAL
- Quiet Cul De Sac
- Large landing
- Large plot
- Outside Tap
- Potential To Extend
- 5 Minute Drive To Stourbridge Train Station
- Detached Garage/Workshop
- DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY to Develop into 2 Separate Dwellings,
Viewing Essential to FULLY APPRECIATE!
*** DO YOU HAVE A PROPERTY TO SELL? ***
** Call today on 01384 261 997 for your FREE Valuation! **
We will sell your home for a FIXED FEE of only £800!
Why pay more for the same buyer???
- - 5 Minute Drive To Stourbridge Train Station
- Excellent Transport Links
- HUGE POTENTIAL
- HUGE, L-SHAPE, LANDSCAPED Rear Garden
- Large Plot
- NO CHAIN
- OPEN PLAN Lounge/Diner
- POTENTIAL TO EXTEND
- QUIET Cul De Sac
- Quiet, Highly Desirable Location
- - DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY to Develop into 2 Separate Dwellings
- DETACHED Garage/Workshop
- 2x Garages
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective purchaser. Any internal photographs are intended as a guide only and it should not be assumed that any of the furniture/fittings are included in any sale. Where shown, details of lease, ground rent and service charge are provided by the vendor and their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, as the information may not have been verified and further checks should be made either through your solicitor/conveyance. Where appliances, including central heating, are mentioned, it cannot be assumed that they are in working order, as they have not been tested. Please also note that wiring, plumbing and drains have not been checked.