Lexington Green, Brierley Hill
3 bedroom detached house for sale
VIRTUAL TOUR & WALK THROUGH AVAILABLE.
G&T Properties are delighted to offer this IMMACULATE, WELL PRESENTED, SPACIOUS 3 bed DETACHED property complete with STYLISH KITCHEN/DINER, MODERN BATHROOM, COSY LIVING ROOM, GARAGE/WORKSHOP and LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN. Located in a QUIET CUL DE SAC Within a HIGHLY DESIRABLE Residential Location Featuring EXCELLENT TRANSPORT Links, an Abundance of QUALITY SCHOOLS and Close to all Local Amenities. This Property Will Make the Most PERFECT FAMILY HOME so Call Today to Arrange Your Viewing.
The property compromises:
* Front DRIVEWAY Offering Ample Off Street Parking,
* IMMACULATE Living Room With BAY WINDOW and Opening into Kitchen/Diner,
* STYLISH Kitchen/Diner with BREAKFAST BAR, INTEGRATED OVEN/HOB/EXTRACTOR, TILED FLOOR, Feature PLINTH LIGHTS and PATIO DOORS Leading onto Rear Garden,
* LANDSCAPED PRIVATE Rear Garden Featuring PATIO and LAWN,
* MODERN, WHITE SUITE Family Bathroom with WATERFALL SHOWER Over Bath, TILED FLOOR and TILED Floor to Ceiling,
* LARGE Double Master Bedroom With WALK IN WARDROBE,
* SPACIOUS DOUBLE Second Bedroom With BUILT IN BED & STORAGE,
* WELL PROPORTIONED Third Bedroom,
* HUGE Garage/Workshop Which Houses UTILITIES if Desired,
* Airing Cupboard on Landing,
* FITTED BLINDS THROUGHOUT
* IMMACULATE PROPERTY
* WORCESTER BOSCH Boiler
Call today to arrange your viewing!
*** LANDLORDS ***
DO YOU HAVE A PROPERTY TO RENT OUT?
CALL TODAY TO FIND OUT ABOUT OUR FREE TENANT FINDING SERVICE
01384 261 997
- EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS
- HIGHLY DESIRABLE Location
- IMMACULATE Condition Throughout
- LANDSCAPED, PRIVATE Rear Garden
- MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINER
- QUALITY LOCAL SCHOOLS
- QUIET CUL DE SAC LOCATION
- STYLISH KITCHEN
- VIRTUAL WALK THROUGH AVAILABLE
- Garage/Work Shop/Utility Room
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective purchaser. Any internal photographs are intended as a guide only and it should not be assumed that any of the furniture/fittings are included in any sale. Where shown, details of lease, ground rent and service charge are provided by the vendor and their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, as the information may not have been verified and further checks should be made either through your solicitor/conveyance. Where appliances, including central heating, are mentioned, it cannot be assumed that they are in working order, as they have not been tested. Please also note that wiring, plumbing and drains have not been checked.