Tansey Green Road, Brierley Hill
3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
G&T Properties are Delighted to Offer This TRADITIONAL, IMMACULATELY PRESENTED 3 Bed Semi-Detached Family Home. With ORIGINAL FEATURES, STYLISH KITCHEN, MODERN BATHROOM, PRIVATE REAR GARDEN, And DRIVEWAY. Located In A HIGHLY DESIRABLE Area, Close To All Local Amenities, With an Abundance of Local QUALITY Schools And EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS, With Only A 10 Minute Drive To Cradley Heath Train Station. This Property Offers a Perfect Family Home and is not to be Missed so call Today to Arrange a Viewing.
This property briefly compromises of:
* ATTRACTIVE TRADITIONAL APPEARANCE With Dual BAY WINDOWS And Original Stained Glass Front Door Adding To The MASS OF CURB APPEAL as you Approach Complete With DRIVEWAY And Front Lawn Area
* WELCOMING Hallway,
* IMMACULATE First Reception Room With Feature Fireplace And Large Bay Window Flooding the Room With NATURAL DAYLIGHT,
* SPACIOUS 2nd Reception Room, With Feature Fire, And French Doors Onto Rear Garden
* STYLISH Kitchen With Cream Kitchen Units, Tiled Splashbacks And Integrated Oven And Hob
* LARGE PRIVATE Rear Garden With PATIO and Lawn Area, Ensuring a PRIVATE Area to Relax and Unwind
* MODERN WHITE SUITE Family Bathroom with MODERN WHITE SUITE, Tiled Floor To Ceiling, Shower Over Bath, And Chrome Towel Rail
* WELL PRESENTED, LARGE DOUBLE Master Bedroom With ORIGINAL Fireplace And BAY Window, Ensuring a BRIGHT & AIRY Feel,
* SPACIOUS DOUBLE Second Bedroom,
* WELL PROPORTIONED Third Bedroom,
- HIGHLY DESIRABLE LOCATION
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- Valliant Boiler
- QUALITY Local Schools
- Stylish Interior Doors
- Bay Fronted
- Under Stairs Storage
- ORIGINAL FEATURES
Viewings STRONGLY recommended to fully appreciate this perfect modern family home!
*** DO YOU HAVE A PROPERTY TO SELL? ***
** Call today on 01384 261 997 for your FREE Valuation! **
We will sell your home for a FIXED FEE of only £800!
Why pay more for the same buyer???
- Dual BAY WINDOWS
- Excellent Transport Links
- Feature Fireplace
- French Doors
- MODERN Bathroom
- MODERN FAMILY Home
- Original Features
- Original Fireplace
- PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
- STYLISH KITCHEN
- WELL PROPORTIONED & SPACIOUS HOME
- 5 Minute Drive To Russells Hall Hospital
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective purchaser. Any internal photographs are intended as a guide only and it should not be assumed that any of the furniture/fittings are included in any sale. Where shown, details of lease, ground rent and service charge are provided by the vendor and their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, as the information may not have been verified and further checks should be made either through your solicitor/conveyance. Where appliances, including central heating, are mentioned, it cannot be assumed that they are in working order, as they have not been tested. Please also note that wiring, plumbing and drains have not been checked.