Boscobel Avenue, Tipton
1 bedroom flat for sale
G&T Properties Are Delighted To Offer SPACIOUS FIRST FLOOR Flat Featuring MODERN Kitchen, WHITE SUITE Bathroom, SPACIOUS Living Room, LARGE DOUBLE Bedroom And PRIVATE COMMUNAL Gardens. Located In A HIGHLY DESIRABLE Residential Location, Close To All Local Amenities, EXCELLENT TRANSPORT Links And Only A 4 Minute Drive To Tipton Train Station. This Property Will Make The Perfect HOME So Call Today To Arrange Your Viewing.
The property compromises of:
* ATTRACTIVE Appearance With WELL KEPT COMMUNAL GROUNDS and Street Parking,
* SPACIOUS Living Room With LARGE WINDOW Flooding the Room With NATURAL DAYLIGHT,
* MODERN Kitchen with TILED SPLASH BACKS and Offering Direct Access into Balcony Over Looking Rear COMMUNAL Garden,
* WHITE SUITE Bathroom With SHOWER Over Bath,
* LARGE Double MASTER Bedroom,
- 88 Years Left On Lease
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- 4 Minute Drive To Tipton Train Station
Viewing Essential to FULLY APPRECIATE this IMMACULATE Home!
*** DO YOU HAVE A PROPERTY TO SELL? ***
** Call today on 01384 261 997 for your FREE Valuation! **
We will sell your home for a FIXED FEE of only £800!
Why pay more for the same buyer???
Tenure: Leasehold (88 years)
Ground Rent: £10 per year
Service Charge: £120 per year
- EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS
- IMMACULATE Condition Throughout
- MODERN Kitchen
- Quiet Location
- WHITE SUITE Bathroom
- FIRST FLOOR
- HIGHLY DESIRABLE LOCATION
- OFF STREET PARKING
- Spacious Living Room
- WELL PROPORTIONED & SPACIOUS HOME
- Balcony Over Looking Communal Gardens
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective purchaser. Any internal photographs are intended as a guide only and it should not be assumed that any of the furniture/fittings are included in any sale. Where shown, details of lease, ground rent and service charge are provided by the vendor and their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, as the information may not have been verified and further checks should be made either through your solicitor/conveyance. Where appliances, including central heating, are mentioned, it cannot be assumed that they are in working order, as they have not been tested. Please also note that wiring, plumbing and drains have not been checked.