Birmingham Road, Dudley
3 bedroom semi-detached house to rent
G&T Properties Are Delighted To Offer This TRADITIONAL, BAY FRONTED, 3-Bed Family Home, With LARGE DRIVEWAY, 2 RECEPTION ROOMS, MODERN KITCHEN, STYLISH BATHROOM And Private Rear Garden. Located In A Highly DESIRABLE Residential Area, Close To All Local Amenities, Quality Local Schools, And EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS, With Only A 5 Minute Drive To Dudley Port Train Station.
* ATTRACTIVE Property With Large Driveway Offering Ample Off-Street Parking, And Bay Windows Adding To The Masses Of Curb Appeal
* WELCOMING Entrance Hall With Stained Glass Windows And Under Stairs Storage
* IMMACULATE 1st Reception Room, With Feature Fireplace And Bay Window Flooding The Room With Natural Daylight
* BRIGHT AND AIRY 2nd Reception Room With French Doors Leading To The Rear Garden
* MODERN Kitchen With Tiled Splashbacks, And Overlooking Rear Garden
* LARGE Double Master Bedroom, Immaculately Presented And Large Bay Window
* LARGE Double 2nd Bedroom
* WELL PRESENTED 3rd Bedroom
* STYLISH Family Bathroom With Traditional Bathroom Suite, Shower Over Bath And Tiled Splashbacks
* GENEROUSLY SIZED, Private Rear Garden With Patio And Lawn Area.
THIS PROPERTY WOULD BE PERFECT FOR A FAMILY HOME
Call Today To Arrange Your Viewing!
*** LANDLORDS ***
DO YOU HAVE A PROPERTY TO RENT OUT?
CALL TODAY TO FIND OUT ABOUT OUR FREE TENANT FINDING SERVICE
01384 261 997
Council Tax Band: B
Holding Deposit: £196
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Bay Fronted
- BAY FRONTED Front Reception Room
- EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS
- Large Master Bedroom
- MODERN Kitchen
- Patio Doors To Garden
- Private rear garden
- SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME
- SPACIOUS Front Reception Room with BAY WINDOW
- STYLISH Bathroom
- QUALITY LOCAL SCHOOLS
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective tenant.