Walton Close, Rowley Regis
3 bedroom bungalow to rent
G&T Properties Are Delighted To Offer This SPACIOUS, 3-Bed Semi-Detached BUNGALOW, With CONSERVATORY, OFF-STREET PARKING And Private Rear Garden. Located In A Highly DESIRABLE Area, Close To All Local Amenities, Quality Local Schools, And EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS, With Only A 6 Minute Drive To Rowley Regis Train Station.
* ATTRACTIVE Property With Off-Street Parking To The Rear And Garage Can Be Included For An Additional £50pcm
* PORCH Into Welcoming Hallway
* SPACIOUS, Reception Room, With Feature Gas Fire
* TRADITIONAL Kitchen With Integrated Double Oven/Hob/Extractor/Fridge, And Utility Cupboard
* DESIRABLE, BRIGHT AND AIRY Conservatory, With Tiled Floor And Glass Door Into Rear Garden
* STYLISH Bathroom, With Walk In Shower, And Chrome Towel Rail
* Desirable 2nd WC
* LARGE Double Master Bedroom,
* SPACIOUS Double 2nd Bedroom
* WELL PROPORTIONED 3rd Bedroom
* GENEROUSLY SIZED, LOW MAINTENANCE, Private Rear Garden
- Highly Desirable Area
- Furniture Can Stay If Desired,
- The Garage Can Be Included For An Additional £50pcm
- 6 Minute Drive To Rowley Regis Train Station.
This Property Would Make The Perfect Family Home, So Call Today To Arrange Your Viewing!
*** LANDLORDS ***
DO YOU HAVE A PROPERTY TO RENT OUT?
CALL TODAY TO FIND OUT ABOUT OUR FREE TENANT FINDING SERVICE
01384 261 997
Holding Deposit: £196
- EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS
- Furniture Can Stay If Desired
- Garage - Can Be Rented At An Additional Cost If Desired
- HIGHLY DESIRABLE Location
- Integrated Appliances
- LOW MAINTENANCE Rear Garden
- OFF STREET PARKING to the Rear of the Property
- QUALITY LOCAL SCHOOLS
- SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME
- Walk In Shower
- 6 Minute Drive To Rowley Regis Train Station
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective tenant.