Court Cottages, Wolverley Road, Wolverley, Kidderminster
3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
G&T Properties Are Delighted To Offer This STUNNING 3 Bed Semi, Set In A BREATH TAKING, SECLUDED Location With PANORAMIC SCENIC VIEWS and Complete With HUGE DRIVEWAY, DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE/WORK SHOP, Master EN SUITE, WALK IN WARDROBE, STYLISH Bathroom, 3 RECEPTION ROOMS And LANDSCAPED Rear Garden Overlooking Open Countryside. This CHARACTERISTIC Cottage Will Make The Most Perfect HOME So Call Today To Arrange Your Viewing.
The Property Briefly Comprises:
* ATTRACTIVE, CHARACTERESTIC Property With Feature CLADDING and CANOPY, Set In A Stunning Scenic Location Ensuring a MASS OF CURB APPEAL as you Approach, With WELL KEPT GROUNDS With GATED Access and Huge Driveway Offering Ample OFF STREET Parking, An Ideal Space To Store A Caravan if Desired,
* WELCOMING Hallway,
* COSY Living Room With Feature Chimney Breast Housing LOG BURNER, SOLID WOODEN Flooring and GLASS FRENCH DOORS into Kitchen,
* Cream SHAKER Style Kitchen OVERLOOKING Rear Garden and COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS, Electronic VELUX Windows Offering a BRIGHT & AIRY Feel and Complete With INTEGRATED Fridge/Washing Machine/Dishwasher/Oven/Hob,
* DOWNSTAIRS WC, Adjoining PANTRY Style Cupboard and Separate CLOAKROOM,
* SIZEABLE Second Reception Room Stretching the Length of the Property With Feature FRENCH DOORS onto Rear Garden and CAPTURING REAR SCENIC VIEWS, Currently Used as a DINING ROOM,
* NEUTRALLY DECORATED Third Reception Room With TILED FLOOR and Featuring GLASS FRENCH DOORS into Dining Room,
* STYLISH Family Bathroom With P Shaped Bath, CHROME Mixer Shower Over Bath, TILED Floor & Splashbacks and SPOT Lights,
* HUGE DOUBLE Master Bedroom With EN SUITE Featuring OVERSIZED Walk In Shower & ELEGANT Suite, WALK IN WARDOBE and Various Rear Windows SHOWCASING the Rear PICTURESQUE Views,
* IMMACULATLEY PRESENTED, SPACIOUS Double Second Bedroom With Floor to Ceiling BUILT IN WARDROBES,
* WELL PROPRTIONED, DOUBLE Third Bedroom Again With Floor to Ceiling BUILT IN WARDROBES,
* DETACHED Double Garage/Workshop Completed With Electric Supply and Coming With a Multitude of Uses Such as HOME OFFICE/GYM/MAN CAVE etc,
* LANDSCAPED Rear Garden With GLASS ROOFED VERANDA, Raised Bedding Area and DESIGNED With LOW MAINTENANCE in Mind but not Forgetting the STRIKING Rear Views and Occasional Visit From the Neighbouring HORSES,
- Highly Desirable Location
- LOG STORE
- Stunning Scenic Location,
- Mains Gas With GAS CH
- Security Lights
- VAST PLOT
- Secluded Location With Panoramic Countryside Views
- Potential To Extend If Desired (Subject To Planning Permission)
- Was Previously a 4 Bed However Current Owners Made Bedroom 4 Into a Bigger En Suite and Walk in Wardrobe,
Viewing Essential to FULLY APPRECIATE!
*** DO YOU HAVE A PROPERTY TO SELL? ***
** Call today on 01384 261 997 for your FREE Valuation! **
We will sell your home for a FIXED FEE of only £800!
Why pay more for the same buyer???
Council Tax Band: D
- DETACHED Garage/Workshop
- HIGHLY DESIRABLE LOCATION
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED
- LANDSCAPED Rear Garden
- LARGE PLOT with HUGE DRIVEWAY
- Log Burner
- MASTER EN SUITE and WALK IN WARDROBE
- MODERN KITCHEN
- POTENTIAL TO EXTEND
- STYLISH Bathroom
- Velux Windows
- PANORAMIC Countryside Views
- VIDEO TOUR & VIRTUAL WALK THROUGH AVAILABLE.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective purchaser. Any internal photographs are intended as a guide only and it should not be assumed that any of the furniture/fittings are included in any sale. Where shown, details of lease, ground rent and service charge are provided by the vendor and their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, as the information may not have been verified and further checks should be made either through your solicitor/conveyance. Where appliances, including central heating, are mentioned, it cannot be assumed that they are in working order, as they have not been tested. Please also note that wiring, plumbing and drains have not been checked.