Radbourne Drive, Halesowen
4 bedroom detached house for sale
G&T Properties Are Delighted To Offer This SPACIOUS, BAY FRONTED 4 Bed DETACHED Family Home, Being Offered With NO CHAIN. Complete With 4 DOUBLE BEDROOMS, 2 RECEPTION ROOMS, CONSERVATORY, MASTER EN-SUITE, UTILITY, GARAGE, DRIVEWAY And PRIVATE REAR GARDEN. Located In A HIGHLY DESIRABLE Area, Close To All Local Amenities, An Abundance Of QUALITY Schools, And EXCELLENT TRANSPORT Links, With Only A 10 Minute Walk To Cradley Train Station. This IMMACULATE Property Offers A PERFECT Family Home And Is Not To Be Missed So Call Today To Arrange Your Viewing.
This Property Briefly Comprises:
* ATTRACTIVE Property, Prominently Positioned In A Quiet Cul De Sac, With DRIVEWAY And Garage Offering Ample OFF-STREET Parking, Complete With Canopy And BAY WINDOWS Adding To The Huge Mass Of Curb Appeal This Property Has.
* WELCOMING Hallway
* SPACIOUS Living Room, With Feature Gas Fire, French Doors Leading To The Dining Room And BAY WINDOW Flooding The Room With Natural Light
* IMMACULATE Dining Room With Patio Doors Leading Onto The Conservatory, Giving A Bright And Airy Feel
* MODERN Kitchen With Tiled Splashbacks, Integrated Fridge/Washing Machine/Oven/Hob/Chimney Extractor, Overlooking The Rear Garden And Giving Access To The Garage
* DESIRABLE Conservatory, With Tiled Floor, Fan, Fitted Blinds And French Doors Leading To The Rear Garden
* DESIRABLE Downstairs WC
* DESIRABLE Utility With Tiled Floor And Access On To The Rear Garden
* PRIVATE, Well Kept Rear Garden, With Patio And Lawned Area, The Perfect Space to RELAX and UNWIND In The Sunshine
* STYLISH White Suite Family Bathroom With Tiled Splashbacks, Floating Sink, Chrome Spot Lights And Chrome Towel Rail.
* HUGE DOUBLE Master Bedroom, With Built In Floor To Ceiling Wardrobes, BAY WINDOW And Master En-Suite
* MODERN En-Suite With Oversized Walk-In Shower
* SPACIOUS, DOUBLE Second Bedroom, With Built-In Wardrobes
* DOUBLE Third Bedroom, With Fitted Wardrobes
* DOUBLE Fourth Bedroom, With Built In Storage
* DESIRABLE Garage With Electric Roller Door And Pitched Roof
- NO CHAIN
- Worcester Bosch Boiler
- Large Plot
- One-Owner From New – 1990 Approx.
- Curtains And Fitted Blinds Can Stay
- Potential To Add Larger Driveway If Desired (Store Caravan)
- Furniture Can Stay If Desired
- Under Stairs Storage,
- Large Landing
- Ironing Cupboard On Landing
- Loft Is Partially Boarded,
- Side Access
- Outside Tap Front And Rear
- Bay Fronted
Prominent Position On A Quiet Cul De Sac
Viewings STRONGLY Recommended To Appreciate This SPACIOUS Family Home Fully!
*** DO YOU HAVE A PROPERTY TO SELL? ***
** Call today on 01384 261 997 for your FREE Valuation! **
We will sell your home for a FIXED FEE of only £800!
Why pay more for the same buyer???
1- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending Purchasers Will Be Asked To Produce Identification And Financial Documentation At Any Offer Acceptance Stage And Prior To The Property Being Marked SSTC.
2- These Particulars Do Not Constitute Part Or All Of An Offer Or Contract.
3- The Measurements Indicated Are Supplied For Guidance Only And As Such Must Be Considered Incorrect. Potential Buyers Are Advised To Recheck The Measurements Before Committing To Any Expense.
4- G&T Properties Has Not Tested Any Apparatus, Equipment, Fixtures, Fittings Or Services And It Is The Buyers Interests To Check The Working Condition Of Any Appliances.
5- G&T Properties Has Not Sought To Verify The Legal Title Of The Property And The Buyers Must Obtain Verification From Their Solicitor.
Council Tax Band: D
- 2 Reception Rooms
- 4 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- Abundance Of QUALITY Primary And Secondary Schools
- BAY FRONTED
- Built In Wardrobes
- Downstairs WC
- Excellent Transport Links
- HIGHLY DESIRABLE LOCATION
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED
- Large Plot
- MASTER EN SUITE
- MODERN FAMILY Home
- MODERN KITCHEN
- NO CHAIN
- PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
- QUIET Cul De Sac
- STYLISH Bathroom
- Utility Room
- WELL PROPORTIONED & SPACIOUS HOME
- WELL PROPORTIONED Family Home
- 10 Minute Walk To Cradley Train Station
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective purchaser. Any internal photographs are intended as a guide only and it should not be assumed that any of the furniture/fittings are included in any sale. Where shown, details of lease, ground rent and service charge are provided by the vendor and their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, as the information may not have been verified and further checks should be made either through your solicitor/conveyance. Where appliances, including central heating, are mentioned, it cannot be assumed that they are in working order, as they have not been tested. Please also note that wiring, plumbing and drains have not been checked.