SSTC
     
     
     
    Bisell Way, Brierley Hill, DY5
    £45,000
    2 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
    G&T Properties are delighted to offer this IMMACULATE, MODERN, CORNER PLOT 2 bed Semi complete with STYLISH Family Bathroom, MODERN Kitchen, OFF STREET PARKING, PRIVATE Rear Garden and Being Sold with 25% SHARED OWNERSHIP. Located in a QUIET, DESIRABLE location with an abundance of LOCAL SCHOOLS.
    G&T Properties are delighted to offer this IMMACULATE, MODERN, CORNER PLOT 2 bed Semi complete with STYLISH Family Bathroom, MODERN Kitchen, OFF STREET PARKING, PRIVATE Rear Garden and Being Sold with 25% SHARED OWNERSHIP. Located in a QUIET, HIGHLY DESIRABLE residential location with EXCELLENT TRANSPORT Links, an abundance of LOCAL SCHOOLS and close to all local amenities. This property will make the most PERFECT FAMILY HOME so call today to arrange your viewing.


    The property compromises:
    * LARGE DRIVEWAY Up The Side Of The Property offering ample OFF STREET PARKING with small front Lawn,
    * COSY Living Room with TILED FLOOR, CHROME Spot Lights and feature Chimney Breast with BACK LIT LED LIGHTS,
    * STUNNING White Kitchen complete with INTEGRATED Oven & Hob, WALK IN PANTRY and OVERLOOKING Rear Garden,* STYLISH Family Bathroom complete with OVER SIZED WALK IN Shower, CHROME Towel Rail and White VANITY Unit,
    * SOUTH FACING, LOW MAINTENANCE, PRIVATE Rear Garden,
    * GENEROUSLY SIZED, LARGE DOUBLE Master Bedroom,
    * WELL PROPORTIONED DOUBLE Second Bedroom with BUILT IN WARDROBES,


    Additional Features
    - SHARED OWNERSHIP OF 25% (with rent of £237pcm for remaining 75%)
    - LARGE CORNER PLOT (Potential To Extend - Subject To Relevant Planning)
    - OVERLOOKING Green To The Front Of The Property
    - Airing Cupboard
    - QUIET Location
    - New Boiler (Approx 2 Years Old)
    - Partially DG
    - 100% Ownership can be bought (subject to permissions)
    - Current lease of 58 years can be renewed to 99 years before completion


    Room Sizes
    * Living Room 5 x 3.6
    * Kitchen 3.6 x 2.6
    * Master Bedroom 2.9 x 3.6
    * Second Bedroom 3 x 2.6 (not inc fitted wardrobes)
    * Bathroom 1.7 x 2



    Call today to arrange your viewing!



    *** DO YOU HAVE A PROPERTY TO SELL? ***
    ** Call today on 01384 261 997 for your FREE Valuation! **

    We will sell your home for a FIXED FEE of only £800!
    Why pay more for the same buyer???














    Features

    • LOW MAINTENANCE Rear Garden
    • MODERN Bathroom
    • NO CHAIN
    • PHYSICAL VIEWINGS AVAILABLE
    • Quiet, Highly Desirable Location
    Reference: P1298
    Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective purchaser. Any internal photographs are intended as a guide only and it should not be assumed that any of the furniture/fittings are included in any sale. Where shown, details of lease, ground rent and service charge are provided by the vendor and their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, as the information may not have been verified and further checks should be made either through your solicitor/conveyance. Where appliances, including central heating, are mentioned, it cannot be assumed that they are in working order, as they have not been tested. Please also note that wiring, plumbing and drains have not been checked.
     
    56 70

    Arrange a Viewing

    To arrange a viewing for this property, please call us on 01384261997, or complete the form below:

    Required fields are marked with *
     
     
     
     
    Please solve the following sum (this is to avoid spam form submissions)
    + =
     
     
     
    Request a Valuation