Oakham Road, Tividale, Oldbury
Offers Over £400,000
4 bedroom detached house for sale
VIRTUAL WALK THROUGH/VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE
G&T Properties are Delighted to Offer This ATTRACTIVE, EXTENDED and EXPENSIVELY IMPROVED 4 Bed BAY FRONTED, DETACHED Family Home Located on the PRESTIGIOUS OAKHAM ROAD with abundance of QUALITY Primary and Secondary Schools and EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS. With DRIVEWAY, MASTER EN SUITE, HUGE CONSERVATORY, UTILITY ROOM, HOME OFFICE, LARGE PRIVATE Rear Garden and STUNNING SCENIC VIEWS For Miles This Property has a GRAND Feel and Offers a Perfect Family Home so CALL TODAY to Arrange Your Viewing.
This property briefly compromises of:
* BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAY Offering Ample Off Street Parking and Complete With BAY FRONTED Appearance and Canopy Ensuring a Mass of CURB APPEAL as you Approach,
* WELCOMING PORCH Leading into SPACIOUS Hallway Featuring CLOAKROOM & WC and SOLID WOODEN Floor Adding to the CHARM & CHARACTER This Property has,
* IMMACULATE, BAY FRONTED Living Room With FEATURE Fireplace, ORIGINAL Coving & Ceiling Rose and FRENCH DOORS into Dining Room,
* WELL PRESENTED Dining Room With Matching ORIGINAL Coving & Ceiling and FRENCH DOORS into Conservatory,
* HUGE CONSERVATORY Stretching the Width of the House and OFFERING BREATH TAKING SCENIC VIEWS for Miles and Miles. Complete With FRENCH DOORS onto Rear Garden,
* STYLISH Kitchen With ISLAND, BREAKFAST BAR and INTEGRATED Dishwasher/Fridge/Freezer/Double Oven, Hob, Extractor & Microwave. With Feature Under Counter & Island LIGHTS and Direct Access into CONSERVATORY This Space is Designed For Entertaining,
* DESIRABLE UTILITY ROOM Accessible From Kitchen,
* HANDY HOME OFFICE and Much Usable Space Such as SNUG/GAMES ROOM/ADDITIONAL BEDROOM,
* TRADITIONAL White Bathroom With SUNKEN BATH Accessible Through Feature ARCH Ensuring a GRAND and ELEGANT Feel. Complete With Floor to Ceiling Tiles, TOWEL RAIL and SPOT Lights,
* BAY FRONTED, HUGE Master Bedroom With EN SUITE and WARDROBE/DRESSING Area. En Suite Complete With WHITE SUITE, WALK IN SHOWER and TILED Splash-Backs,
* VAST DOUBLE Second Bedroom With STUNNING SCENIC VIEWS, BUILT IN Floor to Ceiling MIRRORED Wardrobes and Feature SPOT Lights,
* LARGE DOUBLE Third Bedroom Again With STUNNING SCENIC VIEWS,
* WELL PROPORTIONED Fourth Bedroom With BUILT IN STORAGE,
* SIZABLE, PRIVATE and SOUTH FACING Rear Garden With DUAL PATIO AREAS, EXTERNAL LIGHTS, LAWNED AREA, RAISED DECKING, POND and 3 SHEDS With one Being Used as a MAN CAVE Featuring LOG BURNER and Electric Supply Ensuring a PRIVATE ESCAPE to Relax. This Rear Garden is BLESSED By The COUNTRYSIDE SURROUNDINGS and STUNNING SCENIC VIEWS Which Will Simply BLOW YOU AWAY!
* STUNNING COUNTRY SIDE VIEWS to the Rear of the Property,
* COUNTRY SIDE WALKS Accessible Directly From Rear Garden,
* Horses can Often be Seen in the Fields to the Rear,
* Honeywell Internet Enabled Thermostat/Controller
* NEW IDEAL BOILER Approx 2 Months Old Complete With a 7 Year Warranty,
* TV ARIEL POINTS,
* POOL TABLE to Stay If Desired,
* External Electric Sockets,
* External Tap,
* ORIGINAL Features
CALL TODAY TO ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING AND MAKE THIS YOUR FOREVER FAMILY HOME!
*** DO YOU HAVE A PROPERTY TO SELL? ***
** Call today on 01384 261 997 for your FREE Valuation! **
We will sell your home for a FIXED FEE of only £800!
Why pay more for the same buyer???
- BAY FRONTED
- BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAY
- BRAND NEW BOILER
- MASTER EN SUITE & DRESSING AREA
- SOUTH FACING Rear Garden
- STYLISH KITCHEN
- TRADITIONAL Bathroom
- UTILITY and DOWNSTAIRS WC
- SCENIC VIEWS To The Rear
- COUNTRY SIDE Walks Accessible From Rear Garden
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective purchaser. Any internal photographs are intended as a guide only and it should not be assumed that any of the furniture/fittings are included in any sale. Where shown, details of lease, ground rent and service charge are provided by the vendor and their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, as the information may not have been verified and further checks should be made either through your solicitor/conveyance. Where appliances, including central heating, are mentioned, it cannot be assumed that they are in working order, as they have not been tested. Please also note that wiring, plumbing and drains have not been checked.