Albert Street, Pensnett, Brierley Hill
1 bedroom flat for sale
VIRTUAL VIDEO TOUR WALK THROUGH and PHYSICAL VIEWINGS AVAILABLE
G&T Properties are Delighted to Offer This IMMACULATELY PRESENTED and WELL PROPORTIONED 1 Bed FIRST FLOOR Flat Being Offered with NO CHAIN. Complete with DRIVEWAY, SPACIOUS Living Room, MODERN Kitchen, WHITE SUITE BATHROOM, DOUBLE BEDROOMS and OUT HOUSE. Located in a HIGHLY DESIRABLE Residential Area Within Walking Distance to RUSSELLS HALL HOSPITAL and With EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS This Property is Certainly not one to Miss so Call Today to Arrange Your Viewing.
The property compromises:
* Front DRIVEWAY Offering Ample OFF STREET PARKING,
* PRIVATE Entrance into BRIGHT & AIRY Hallway,
* SIZEABLE and WELL PRESENTED Living Room With Feature Fireplace,
* MODERN Kitchen With GREY Worktops, TILED SPLASH BACKS and PANTRY,
* STYLISH Bathroom Featuring GREY TILES and WHITE SUITE,
* NEUTRALLY DECORATED, LARGE DOUBLE Master Bedroom With BUILT IN WARDROBES,
* Gas CH
* 99 Years Left on Lease – Ground Rent & Service Charge Approx. £400 per annum,
* BRICK BUILT OUT HOUSE
* Rear Drying Area
* Airing Cupboard on Landing
Viewing Essential to FULLY APPRECIATE!
*** DO YOU HAVE A PROPERTY TO SELL? ***
** Call today on 01384 261 997 for your FREE Valuation! **
We will sell your home for a FIXED FEE of only £800!
Why pay more for the same buyer???
- Excellent Transport Links
- Gas CH
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED
- MODERN Bathroom
- MODERN KITCHEN
- NO CHAIN
- PHYSICAL VIEWINGS AVAILABLE
- Quiet Location
- VIDEO TOUR & VIRTUAL WALK THROUGH AVAILABLE.
- FIRST FLOOR
- WALKING DISTANCE TO RUSSELLS HALL HOSPITAL
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective purchaser. Any internal photographs are intended as a guide only and it should not be assumed that any of the furniture/fittings are included in any sale. Where shown, details of lease, ground rent and service charge are provided by the vendor and their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, as the information may not have been verified and further checks should be made either through your solicitor/conveyance. Where appliances, including central heating, are mentioned, it cannot be assumed that they are in working order, as they have not been tested. Please also note that wiring, plumbing and drains have not been checked.