Dadford View, Brierley Hill
2 bedroom apartment for sale
PHYSICAL VIEWINGS AVAILABLE.
G&T Properties are Delighted to Offer This WELL PRESENTED 2 Bedroom GROUND FLOOR Apartment Complete With ALLOCATED & VISITOR PARKING, SECURE Intercom System, WHITE Kitchen, FAMILY Bathroom, COSY Living Room and WELL KEPT COMMUNAL GROUNDS Being Offered With NO CHAIN. Located in a HIGHLY DESIRABLE Area With EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS we Advise Early Viewings to Avoid Disappointment.
This property compromises:
- WELL MAINTAINED Communal Grounds with ALLOCATED PARKING and VISITOR PARKING,
- Communal Entrance with SECURE INTERCOM SYSTEM,
- Welcoming Hallway,
- IMMACULATE and COSY Living Room With GREY Walls and BRAND NEW Grey Carpets,
- WHITE Kitchen With TILED Splash Backs and FREE STANDING Cooker,
- TRADITIONAL Peach Family Bathroom,
- LARGE Master Double Bedroom With BUILT IN WARDROBES,
- WELL PROPORTIONED Second Bedroom With BUILT IN STORAGE,
- Electric Heating
- Airing Cupboard on Landing
- NO CHAIN
- BRAND NEW CARPETS
Call today to arrange your viewing!
*** DO YOU HAVE A PROPERTY TO SELL? ***
** Call today on 01384 261 997 for your FREE Valuation! **
We will sell your home for a FIXED FEE of only £800!
Why pay more for the same buyer???
- ALLOCATED OFF STREET PARKING
- Excellent Transport Links
- GROUND FLOOR
- LOCAL Canal Side Walks
- NO CHAIN
- PHYSICAL VIEWINGS AVAILABLE
- WALKING DISTANCE TO TOWN CENTRE
- WELL KEPT Communal Grounds
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective purchaser. Any internal photographs are intended as a guide only and it should not be assumed that any of the furniture/fittings are included in any sale. Where shown, details of lease, ground rent and service charge are provided by the vendor and their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, as the information may not have been verified and further checks should be made either through your solicitor/conveyance. Where appliances, including central heating, are mentioned, it cannot be assumed that they are in working order, as they have not been tested. Please also note that wiring, plumbing and drains have not been checked.