Hyett Way, Bilston
1 bedroom flat for sale
PHYSICAL VIEWINGS AVAILABLE
G&T Properties are Delighted to Offer This IMMACULATELY PRESENTED and WELL PROPORTIONED 1 Bed FIRST FLOOR Flat Being Offered with NO CHAIN. Complete with ALLOCATED PARKING, OPEN PLAN MODERN Kitchen/Living Room, WHITE SUITE BATHROOM, DOUBLE BEDROOM and PRIVATE REAR GARDEN. Located in a HIGHLY DESIRABLE Residential Area With EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS This Property is Certainly not one to Miss so Call Today to Arrange Your Viewing.
The Property Comprises:
* ALLOCATED PARKING Located to the Front of the Property Offering Ample OFF STREET PARKING,
* PRIVATE Entrance into BRIGHT & AIRY Hallway,
* OPEN PLAN Kitchen Living Room Featuring MODERN Kitchen TILED SPLASH BACKS and INTEGRATED Oven/Hob/Extractor,
* WHITE SUITE Bathroom Featuring WALK IN SHOWER and TILED Floor to Ceiling,
* NEUTRALLY DECORATED, LARGE DOUBLE Master Bedroom With BUILT IN WARDROBE,
* PRIVATE Rear Garden Offering a RELAXING Space to Enjoy the Outdoors,
* High Performance Electric Heating
* 99 Years Left on Lease – Ground Rent & Service Charge £70 per annum,
* Communal Rear Garden
* QUIET Location
* Can be Sold With a Sitting Tenant Generating £4500 per annum (market rent is in the region of £5,400)
Viewing Essential to FULLY APPRECIATE!
*** DO YOU HAVE A PROPERTY TO SELL? ***
** Call today on 01384 261 997 for your FREE Valuation! **
We will sell your home for a FIXED FEE of only £800!
Why pay more for the same buyer???
- FIRST FLOOR
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED
- LONG LEASE
- MODERN Bathroom
- NO CHAIN
- OPEN PLAN Kitchen/Living Room
- PHYSICAL VIEWINGS AVAILABLE
- Quiet, Highly Desirable Location
- VIDEO TOUR & VIRTUAL WALK THROUGH AVAILABLE.
- WHITE Suite Family Bathroom
- PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective purchaser. Any internal photographs are intended as a guide only and it should not be assumed that any of the furniture/fittings are included in any sale. Where shown, details of lease, ground rent and service charge are provided by the vendor and their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, as the information may not have been verified and further checks should be made either through your solicitor/conveyance. Where appliances, including central heating, are mentioned, it cannot be assumed that they are in working order, as they have not been tested. Please also note that wiring, plumbing and drains have not been checked.